At times we need help to keep our homes, stores or offices clean. After a long search, I discovered cleaning companies. They offer their services at very affordable fees. Before hiring a cleaning company, compare a number of them in your area and ensure that you choose the one offering the best services at an affordable fee. I will give you some factors to look at before hiring a cleaning company.
Things to consider when hiring a cleaning company
Choose only registered companies
To confirm if the company is registered, contact the chamber of commerce, or ask the business to provide their registration number. To be safe and to avoid complications in future, hire a registered company.
The cleaning company must be insured
A business without a valid operating license cannot subscribe to an insurance policy. As they strive to provide the best cleaning services, one of the cleaners might be injured. It can also happen that they damage valuables in your house. If the company has comprehensive insurance covers, any form of damage or injury will be covered.
Research about the company
Visit their websites and read some of their reviews. Do not only rely on the reviews on their websites but also try reading reviews from different sources. It is what people say about a company outside their website that determines their reputation. You can as well call them and ask for referrals. Give the references a call and ask more about their services.
How are their employees hired and trained?
The best companies train their employees extensively and award certificates. The point here is, your office or house should be cleaned by a team of cleaners with at least one professional and experienced cleaner. Ask from the company if they conduct background checks for their employees, you cannot risk thieves in your house.
How much do they charge for their services?
Companies have different price ranges. Prices vary with the services provided as well. The company will often ask you for details about your office or house so that they can estimate the amount they are going to charge you. Go through your options and choose a company that meets your budget and needs. Some businesses charge expensive because they have done comprehensive training to their employees and they offer better services. If you can afford such expensive companies, do not hesitate to hire them.…
Are you thinking of owning a pet, let’s say a dog or a cat? Have you been in search of the best pet store in your area? Look here, did you know that you can adopt a pet? Yes, you can. When you think of it, you better adopt a pet than spending money to buy one. You will save money, exciting, right? Apart from saving you money, adopting a pet comes with other advantages. Let us look at them.
Advantages of adopting a pet
- As highlighted above, adopting a pet will cost less than buying one. You will, therefore, save the extra cash and use it to take care of other needs.
- You might be lucky to adopt a pet earlier trained. If it can respond to basic commands like sit, go, etc., you will have less trouble training them from zero.
- Adopted pets are well behaved and healthy. This is because the person who is giving it out for adoption has been taking care of it and is not out to make profits. Pets reared for sale purposes might be sick and troubled, because the seller does not want to spend on their treatment.
- There is a wider variety to choose from. Remember it’s different people giving out the pets. Hence you will be able to get a variety of color, breed, age, and size to choose from.
- The pets are already vaccinated. Mostly, older animals are given out for adoption. This is to mean that they already received all the necessary vaccinations. You will therefore not suffer the stress of vaccinating the adopted pet.
- You will be providing shelter to a homeless pet. Acts of compassion right? When you pick that pet, another homeless pet will be taken in, in place of the adopted one. The circle goes on, and no pet will be suffering in the cold.
- Self-satisfaction- The thought of adopting a pet gives you the feeling that you saved an animals life. Every day you see the pet happy will be a constant source of joy to you. Owning a pet has also been proven to be emotionally and psychologically beneficial to the owner.
- On adoption, you will be informed on the dos and don’ts. This way, you will have an idea of what your pet loves and what makes it mad. With such knowledge, a better relationship is expected. You can now brag to your friends that you own a pet.
Welcome to RISE:
The Research Initiative on Social Entrepreneurship
Launched in early 2002, The Research Initiative on Social Entrepreneurship (RISE) is a research project at Columbia Business School whose mission is to study and disseminate knowledge about the markets, metrics and management of for-profit and nonprofit social enterprise and social venturing.
RISE is jointly sponsored and supported within Columbia Business School by the Social Enterprise Program and the Eugene M. Lang Center for Social Entrepreneurship. In addition, RISE is supported by foundations, investment funds, and individual contributions.
***NEW SOCIAL INVESTOR DIRECTORY AVAILABLE***
The RISE Double Bottom Line Investor Directory is now online and available. Search for social venture funders in the US that make equity investments in social ventures in the US and abroad.…